Why is it important to have Productivity in Corporation Master?
How to increase Productivity in Corporation Master?
Depending on the Corporation Tier Level you can have up to a maximum of 20% productivity.
The Arena gives you a percentage up to a maximum of 25% productivity
Knowledge gives you a percentage up to a maximum of 20% productivity
With maximum base productivity(1000) and with maximum productivity bonus you can have up to 1650 productivity and can cash in big just by working one time each day.
You can buy productivity in amount of 0.25 euro for each productivity point.
The money from purchasing productivity points are transferred to the Government Fund. Productivity points fall each day by 0.3%.
You cannot acquire more than 1000 Base productivity points.
Productivity decreases by 0.3% per day.
Work places have a 8 hr cooldown period after they have been worked at.
In the list you will find the workplaces where the owner has enough money and raw materials to pay YOU. Also, you can only work at the highest paying workplace.
Your wage will be calculated according to your Productivity by the following formula: Final Productivity * Wage .
For each day of work you will receive the wage in local currency (CMC). If you work day by day, it will grow up.
Users with less than 50 final productivity can only work for the Government which will have 0.03 wage and 0.5 productivity.
Users with more than 50 final productivity will be able to work for Companies where the minimum wage is 0.01 and give you 1 productivity increase per day.
You can work anytime in the 24 hour interval between 00:00 and 00:00 Server Time!
Opening a new company costs 10 Euro, but you will receive a license valid for 90 days and you will receive one workplace.
Workplace number 2 costs 1 Euro, each additional workplace will cost 0.5 Euro more than the previous, Workplace number 10 Costs 5 Euro.
A company can have a maximum of 10 Workplaces.
Note: You can only have one Hemp Company per account!
There are 7 companies from which you can choose:
• Hemp plantation. You can only create one company of this type. To produce 1 kg of hemp you will need 1000 productivity points. Hemp is used as raw material for clothing and corporate bonds companies.
• Paper company. To produce one paper you will need 1000 productivity points and 3 kg of hemp. Paper is used as raw material for bond companies.
• Fabrics company. To produce one fabric you will need 200 productivity points and 1 kg of hemp. Fabrics are used as raw material for clothing companies.
• Clothing company. To produce one business suit you will need 500 productivity points and 1 unit of fabric. Business suit is required for arena and war.
• Bonds company. To produce one corporate bond you will need 1000 productivity points and 2 units of paper. Corporate bonds are used in war.
• Hemp Oil company. To produce 100 units of hemp oil you will need 500 productivity points and 1 kg of hemp. Hemp oil is used for working.
• Books company. To produce 1 Book you will need 200 productivity points and 0.2 units of paper. Knowledge is used for raising your productivity, influence points in the war and chances of winning in the arena.
There are 5 Tier Levels, each giving from 10% to 50% increased production.
Each upgrade is valid for 30 days.
Example: A Tier 5 upgrade for Paper Company will produce 1.5 items at the cost of 1 item and it will use the same amount of raw hemp.
Here you can exchange your virtual currency.
Conversion rates: 1Euro = 10 Gold, 1 Gold = 10 CMC
The company owner pays a 5% tax for selling products on the Global Market. These taxes are paid in CMC, and they are distributed to the Government Fund.
• Hemp. To produce 1 kg of hemp you will need 1000 productivity points. Hemp is used as raw material for clothing and corporate bonds companies.
• Paper. To produce one paper you will need 1000 productivity points and 3 kg of hemp. Paper is used as raw material for bond companies.
• Fabrics. To produce one fabric you will need 200 productivity points and 1 kg of hemp. Fabrics are used as raw material for clothing companies.
• Clothing. To produce one business suit you will need 500 productivity points and 1 unit of fabric. Business suit is required for arena and war. Without a suit you will never become a Corporation Master. You can only have one business suit at a time and it lasts until 00:00 Server Time after purchase.
• Bonds. To produce one corporate bond you will need 1000 productivity points and 2 units of paper. Corporate bonds are used in war as "weapons". Each attack will use up one corporate bond.
• Hemp Oil. To produce 100 units of hemp oil you will need 500 productivity points and 1 kg of hemp. Hemp oil is used for working.
• Books. To produce 1 Book you will need 200 productivity points and 0.2 units of paper. Knowledge is used for raising your productivity, influence points in the war and chances of winning in the arena.
Conditions to take part in the arena:
* You must own a Business Suit when you have over 30 arena points.
* You can only attack a player if the difference between arena points is more than half.
* Each day you can attack up to 3 times, with a 5 minute cooldown period between attacks.
* If you have less than 30 arena points you can also attack the trainer, which will give you 1 arena point if you win.
* Whenever you defeat someone in the arena you will receive from 1 up to 5 arena points. Each rank in the arena gives you a bonus to your base productivity and bonus influence points in the war.
* The Wining Odds are calculated by the difference in arena points (max 20%), knowledge (max 20%) plus a maximum of 80% is awarded based on Your Base Productivity Points. The maximim chance possible will be 120%. What YOU see in the arena is Your Winning Ods to beat other players, not the other way around.
* The arena resets every day at 18:00 server time (GMT).
A Corporation is a "guild" where up to 20 players can sign up, depending on the Corporation level (tier levels from 1 to 10).
Each tier gives 2% extra productivity and 1% extra influence points in the war section.
Only the leader can distribute the money inside the corporation, and only the leader can upgrade the corporation.
There will be a special market that only corporation members can see it, where players can put items for sale for their fellow members.
There will be no selling tax on this market, so corporation members can sell items between them free of charge from the government.
All participating corporations at the war system will get percent(%) of the corporation fund based on how much influence they had and then divided between members of that corporation based on each players contribution acumulated in their stay at the corporation.
Opening a new Corporation costs 10 Euro. Default upgrade Tier LVL 1 valid for 30 days.
For a whole week there will be a Server clash between corporation. Anyone who is a member of a Corporation can join the WAR.
In order to join the WAR you will need 100 Productivity points, a business suit, at least 1 corporation bond and be a member of a Corporation. Each attack will give you 1000 base influence points plus the percentage form the corporation and arena influence bonus.
The War fund is supplemented each day at 00:00 (GMT) with 6% of the Government Fund.
The Corporation with the highest influence points will receive an extra 10% percent, the total damage dealt will be distributed 90% between all the participating Corporations this week in the War.
At the end of the War the leader of the corporation receives te spoils and can then distribute the funds accumulated from the war.
You can buy referrals that will give you part of their income:
You can only buy free referals that do not have a master and have more than 250 base productivity.
The money from purchasing free referrals are transferred to the Government Fund.
The money from purchasing auctioned referrals come with a 20% tax that is paid by the seller and are transferred to the Government Fund.
!!! You only receive income from your referrals when they have at least 250 productivity !!!
Earn real money in a game that simulates real economy!
All currency may be converted into Real Money. Here you can test your business and managerial skills.
The government repays the citizens who work each day with a salary and productivity points.
This will help develop your character and have a greater income.
Produce and trade goods. Upgrade and manage your companies for more profit.
Become an important investor and a renown company manager!
The Arena is the place where you can unleash your power!
Fight and challenge your opponents to receive bonuses depending on your rank.
Create your own corporation and team up with players in order to dominate the weekly War against the Government!